19 February 2011

7.33pm - Just been on my Bed 2 Couch, and I'm feeling really good. My lungs burned after each jogging part though. Then just as I was starting to feel good and boppy again, the alarm went off and off I went again! But it was good fun and I'm looking forward to the next session.

Glad to say I didn't go crazy eating and/or drinking last night. Was too busy watching Youtube videos and using chat with Boy to even think about food! Saw some good tutorials on doing hairstyles. I'd like to do more with my hair - well, with all aspects of my look really! Tried to touch up my roots today using some Fudge hair dye and bodged it up royally! But having hair 2 shades of red is better than having shabby-looking roots, I think. Getting out there, exercising, starting to feel fit and capable again (comparatively) - it's leading me to take an interest in fashion and how I look. And geez do I know what an expensive hobby that is! But at least I can look at the fashion mags and dream of what I'll be able to wear one day in the not too far future.

This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au