7.49am - Feeling pretty good this morning. S & B came round and we all went for a walk together last night after dinner. So glad they came and motivated me, plus it was fun to exercise with friends. I'm pretty sure that's why I feel so calm (and thin!) this morning. Weighed myself and I'm 112.5kg today, compared to 111.7kg last week. Didn't record either figure in my CK chart, as I don't know where my measuring tape is, so couldn't record my measurements. I'm not really that fussed that I've put on weight. I knew that all the bad eating in the last few weeks would catch up with me eventually, and there's nothing I can do about that now. Now is the time for making changes and being aware.
The killer-diller cream-filled biscuits were cracked open at my work yesterday morning, and they were all I could think about! Very proud of myself that I decided to have
two for afternoon tea, and stuck to it! Didn't get hungry on the tram on the way home, and didn't eat anything else until dinner time (even though I felt a bit depressed at one point and I normally comfort-eat when I feel that way). It's so fantastic!! Now I just have to get organised and bring some healthy snacks for both morning
and afternoon to work.
P.S. My eye infection is much better today, so I'm feeling pretty good. Hopefully I'll be able to start wearing makeup again in a few days. I've been feeling kinda naked! :0
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au