22 February 2011

1.16pm - Some days you just need to forget about everything else and crawl into a hot bath with a block of Lindt. Yesterday was one of those days! I also went out for dinner for a friend's birthday and had the most delicious meal - at a pub! Hadn't been to one for years and I remember the food being pretty poor. But this one was fancy. And I have a renewed love of tapas. If only it weren't so oily. *sighs* Perhaps I need to do a project one day soon to create healthy tapas dishes.

I've been so stressed out lately that yesterday I declared a Week of Relaxation. So I brainstormed and wrote down 10 things that make me relaxed and/or happy. And I'm determined to do at least one of them every day this week. Yesterday I managed to achieve No. 1 Spend time with friends, and No. 3 Have a bath. Though that one kinda got cancelled out when I flooded the bathroom soon afterwards! But these things happen.

This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au