24 February 2011

8.44am - Still feeling pretty tired and my eyes hurt. Didn't have time to exercise yesterday and feel pretty crap about it. I don't do very well when my schedule changes. And I start to feel tired and stiff when I don't exercise more than 2 days in a row. So I'm definitely going for a walk at lunch time today!

Last week I was getting really hungry after breakfast, before it was even morning tea time. So I started eating oats instead of the pre-cooked porridge sachets this week, and I feel a lot fuller for longer. Yay for low GI!

I still can't wear makeup, but my Dr. has given me a spray to put in my eyes, and it seems to be starting to work OK. Lately I've been wearing perfume again and that's been making me feel more the thing. :)

This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au