19 January 2011

Soooo tired

7.43am - Oof, feel terrible today! Work has been so busy and I spend half the evening sorting and packing stuff. Do I really have this much stuff??! So very tired. My muscles hurt. Had a bath last night, but I didn't feel relaxed at all afterwards. Kept worrying about the cat. Got home last night and ate some very unhealthy stuff. Ate my whole chocolate letter from Christmas which I'd found in the bottom of the fridge. It's disgustingly bad quality chocolate, such a shame. Maybe I'll try and figure out how to make my own chocolate letters this year instead of paying $7 each for Reject Shop quality chocolate! Kept looking at it as I was eating and thinking, "this isn't very nice" but kept eating it anyway. Had about one quarter left and put it down, then picked it up again a few minutes later and ate the rest. Really need to try and find another way to cope with stress (not to mention PMT!) but it's the last thing on my mind right now.

Last night after dinner, boyfriend said to me, "have you noticed that you've been feeling more hungry lately?" and I have. It was about half an hour after we'd finished eating, and I felt a bit empty again already! We've been making sure to eat smaller portions, but we've been doing a lot more physical work since packing up the flat started. I don't want to make excuses. But I think I'm in mitigating circumstances at the moment. Not only physically tired and sore, but feeling very emotional at the moment too. Leaving my little nest that I've lived in for 5 years. Sorting through things I've owned and loved for much longer than that. Wondering if I'll regret the things I've thrown away.
Unfortunately a massage costs a lot more than a chocolate bar!

This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au