17 January 2011

My New Kitchen Dream....

1.44pm - Last weekend was absolutely disgusting! So busy packing and hauling stuff, all we could do was eat on the run, grab stuff out of the freezer. I'll be so glad when I've moved house (5 days to go, phew!) and my life is back to normal. Well, sure, there's all the unpacking, but at least we can take our time with that. I keep imagining myself in my new kitchen, whipping up healthy and interesting meals for myself and my man. Surrounded by white cabinets and cute daisy-flower drawers. Perhaps I'm wearing a 1950s style frilly apron and a set of pearls...hmmmmmm!

As for exercise - last week I was really motivated, but too busy. Now, all the work has beaten any motivation out of me. Work is so busy today, then I have to go home and spend all evening sorting stuff. I can't do any art or craft because all my supplies are packed up in boxes, and I don't have time anyway. Life's not a lot of fun at the moment and that results in ... eating chaos!

I just have to suck it up this week, work hard and hope that I can get back on track next week. Life could be worse, much worse.

This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au