20 January 2011

Ooof!

7.49am - Weighed myself this morning even though I'm not due til next Wednesday, just to see how I'm going. I lost 0.5kg in the last week! Yes! Feeling cocky, decided to take my measurements as well. They were all bigger! No! But I'm having special-lady-time bloating at the moment, so I'm not surprised, really.

Had another bad day food-wise yesterday. When I got home from work, I was absolutely frantic to find something to eat. Ended up eating the leftover pasta from the night before. It wasn't enough for 1 whole (dinner-sized) serve, so I felt OK eating it. Boy saw the empty container later on and mentioned it. Even though he said it in a really neutral, non-judgemental way, I still felt pretty guilty. I really need to find a strategy to beat these cravings. I'll have time to think about it next week.

Been drinking alcohol nearly every night lately, too. It's just so easy when you're tired but you're stressed and your mind is racing. Ironically I've been drinking on work nights and not on the weekend. Gotta cut that out once we've moved house. Been trying to drink more water this week too, since I mentioned to B that I've been getting headaches and she reminded me it helps if you drink more water. Normally if I have a headache I always drink a couple of glasses of water before reaching for the Nurofen. I can't believe I'd forgotten something so simple! Duh! Just shows how stressed I am at the moment, I guess.

My butt still hurts from all the hauling stuff and going up and down stairs we did yesterday. No wonder my thighs are bigger. ha! It's not a bad thing, though. 2 sleeps til the big move!

12.04pm - Just finished the long mail run. Thought I'd be tired before the end of it, like I used to be before I started exercising. But I felt great! I zoomed through it! My legs felt so strong. I love that feeling.

This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au