8.54am - Last night I was going through some stuff that I found way in the back of the top cupboard. I found boxes full of clothes. Some were in my size (
current size!) but weren't in a style that I would wear anymore, so I put them in the Op Shop bag. Many others were in a size 18. When I lost weight about 5 years ago, even though I wasn't yet at my goal, I was of course excited about losing 25kgs and bought a whole bunch of new clothes. Well, they don't fit me now! Some of them, I put in the donation bag. My favourite ones, I kept. They
will fit again. I know they will!
But what made me really depressed was - this morning I realised that there were only summer clothes in those boxes. That means not even a whole year had gone by before I started putting on weight again. *sighs*
When I look back at those times though, I can see why I started putting on weight again. Other things were happening in my life, and I let go of the lifestyle changes that I'd made. I stopped exercising and started eating whatever I felt like again. I feel optimistic knowing what happened and knowing that I can prevent it from happening again.
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au