Looking forward to eating my salad tomorrow!
Moving house has really been taking a lot out of me. I'm exhausted and my thighs hurt from lifting things and bending over all the time. So is that exercise? I don't know! I haven't done real exercise (i.e. from my schedule) since last Tuesday, though I've walked to the movies, etc. Life just gets in the way sometimes. Trying not to beat myself up about it! B has mentioned a few things we can do exercise-wise. I feel really bad because I keep saying, no I can't do that right now. I hope she doesn't think I've been pooh-poohing them all! ( ... Negative Nancy says, "these are all excuses! You're just fat and lazy!" ... ) Once I've moved and I'm all settled in, then I can think about exercising regularly.
B mentioned she's looking into the Couch to 5k program. (Link here: http://www.c25k.com/c25k_metric.html ) I got one of the podcasts a couple of years ago, with the music and then it tells you when to start jogging, etc. I was completely daunted by it. You have to start jogging in the first workout! For 60 seconds at a time! 10 times in a row! I'm not fit enough to do that! (Yet!) What sort of couch potato is already fit enough that they can jog that far first time?! So I deleted the podcast. When I was going to the gym, I jogged quite a bit. I had to start with 10-second intervals. Then I slowly built up to 30-second, then 60-second intervals. I made that program up myself, and it was easy to do on the treadmill at the gym. But I no longer have access to a treadmill. So is there anything I can do? Or should I keep going with the exercise schedule I already have? I want to be as motivated and exercise as much as my friends. But I have to go home and spend all evening packing boxes and moving stuff around. I'm kinda confused right now.