02 January 2011

Doing well!

7.02pm - Typical day at home, tend not to eat snacks, just get too busy doing interesting stuff and forget I get hungry! Had a bit of a wobbly moment before. Was thinking about what to have for lunch. I suddenly started to become very depressed and discouraged. Trying to figure out a healthy meal (or healthy enough) to eat with what we have in the house suddenly felt very overwhelming. I started to think that maybe I wouldn't have lunch at all. I felt anxious and dizzy. Boy noticed how I was feeling and I tried to explain it to him. He went into the kitchen and came out saying, "let's make sushi!" He saved the day! So we had a fun time making sushi and I felt good because I knew exactly what was in my hand-roll.

Went for a walk again today. Exactly the same route except it was a block further. Took the same amount of time, so it means I must have been walking faster. Definitely noticed I was going faster up the hills today, and less out of breath. Didn't do my weights routine today, just got caught up in other stuff - excuses! Will have time to do it tomorrow, though.

This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au