25 January 2011

Complete Wreck

10.19am - I've just been a complete wreck these last few days. Eating, drinking, not caring. Last night I just sat in front of the Tennis drinking wine and eating lollies until I felt sick. Why did I do that? *sighs* I hope life gets back to normal soon. I hope it can get back to normal. My butt hurts again today. I'm so sick of feeling tired and sore and yaccky. We're short-staffed at work again and it's mega busy. That means stress and that means wanting to eat and drink more! My Colitis and eczema have both been playing up because of the stress.

I feel sorry for myself because I have to spend the day off at the old flat, cleaning it. It's important to me to do it right. Hopefully, with Boy and I doing it together, it won't take the whole day and we can take some time to relax. On the bright side, the cat loves her new balcony!
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au