Actually ate less than the recommended in total yesterday. Feel proud, but at the same time I wonder - am I getting enough nutrition? Didn't do scheduled exercise as had to carry heavy shopping quite some way, arms were shaky afterwards. Also walked quite some way at the shopping centre. I'm thinking - excuses?? But I'm not going to beat myself up.
Today is a rest day in my exercise schedule. I always look at the schedule and think, no! I'm gonna do something anyway! But in the past, I haven't exercise on days when I should have, and felt bad about it. Perhaps taking a day off and not feeling guilty about it will make me more motivated to exercise on other days? Thinking about that one.
New year's eve today! Had morning tea with workmates this morning. Didn't make the healthiest choice - eggs benedict. It's a favourite. Probably should have chosen something else to offset what I'll be eating tonight. Oh well, it's a journey. Don't care about how much I drink tonight, but making some healthy snacks - ham-wrapped asparagus spears, celery stalks stuffed with peanut butter and raisins, healthy dip with rice crackers, and mini kebabs with lima beans as well as olives and cheese. Tried to also make sure most of them are things Boy will like too. Bit concerned that the soft drinks aren't diet, but I'm letting that go. I've done so many great things and feel healthier already - I should celebrate that!