29 December 2010

Day 2!

6.23am - I weighed myself this morning, thinking it might be a good idea. heh! I have put on 1.3kgs since last week. I could choose to beat myself up and get all depressed, but I won't. I was looking through my records and realised that last Christmas, I put on 5kgs, and it took me all year to get them off again. So 1.3kgs is really nothing! I am determined to continue and build on the changes I've already made this year.

10.26am - I've just finished entering in my food for yesterday and ... hoooboy! I thought I'd done OK. Dinner really killed me though! We had nachos. Yeah yeah, I know! I had them with sliced sausage, guacamole and creamy chilli sauce. On the other hand, the cheese was low fat. The UDL had an insane amount of calories as well. I would be better off having a home-made drink with soda water. I'll also try having a smaller dessert tonight as I was quite full afterwards. Hopefully I can cut back more and more until that dream of just having a cup of tea and being satisfied with it, comes true.

I've started having some bran on my breakfast in the mornings. My doctor says I need to eat more fibre. I didn't realise how many calories there are in processed bran! I'll have to look at a better alternative once I've finished the packet.

I'm so glad I re-joined Calorie King, as I'm learning things like this already on the first day.

This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au