* I thought about posting yesterday, as my unofficial tradition, but I was just so busy and left so tired, that Random Dot Point Tuesday had to be postponed a day. It's not even a Thing, anyway.
* I got myself some penpals! See, I knew it would happen eventually. I'm not quite sure what the ettiquette surrounding it is these days, but in both cases the other person had advertised for a penpal, I contacted them online, they agreed, and then I wrote first. I haven't heard back yet, but it's only early days. Yesterday I even wrote a piece for the penpal club blog, after receiving an email from the host calling for contributions. I would never have done any of this a few months ago! I don't know if it's actual progress, or repeated moments of madness. Or in the case of the blog piece, just because I do what people ask me to, no matter how much exposure it could lead to!
* I'm not going so well in my quest to eat less sugar. Well, it hasn't really been a quest so far, more like an idea I had which so far has only resulted in some half-read library books. I still do certainly get insane chocolate cravings when I'm having a stressful day. (Case in point: yesterday.) I've also noticed some other strange trends lately too. Since I started having protein powder in my breakfast, I no longer get cravings for bacon, sausages, eggs, etc, and I stay fuller for longer. However, instead I've been getting cravings for cereal-based foods. Things like crackers, but not plain ones, they have to be multigrain ones! My body makes me laugh sometimes.
* I'm going to try acupuncture. I have an appointment on Saturday. I don't know if it'll cure everything that ails me, but having properly aligned chi sounds nice.
* I don't have much else to say today, except that I'm really looking forward to sleeping in on the weekend!