Today I'm very wary of the milk in the fridge. My first coffee was fine, but I couldn't remember which carton I'd used when I went to get a second one, and that one didn't taste quite right. So I poured it down the sink. Maybe I'll train myself to take my coffee black from now on. I don't want to play stomach roulette anymore.
And Now For Something More Pleasant ...
I had a really cool dream last night. It was c. 2007, I was in Japan and I was Japanese. Mori girl fashion was on the rise and being a part of it gave me a sense of belonging.

An example.
My Mori Pinterest Board has many more.
One day I saw that a new Mori-themed magazine had just come out. I bought the first issue and took it home to read. I loved the aesthetics of it. For some reason there was a Christmas feature, but it sort of makes sense as it really is a fashion for colder weather. I enjoyed it and determined to buy every future issue. There was an announcement near the back saying that the magazine was looking to hire models for photoshoots and product advertisements. In the dream I was thinner than in real life, but still not thin enough to be a model. Yet, I just wanted to be a part of it. So I turned up at the specified date and time, with some photos and a blurb about myself as requested. I wore my best Forest Girl outfit, a co-ord that I was quite proud of. The location was an old overgrown playground with a very whimsical feel. There were about 10 girls there, all in beautiful clothes. The staff from the magazine were: a woman who was managing, a photographer and some sort of stylist. They indicated that 2 or 3 girls would be chosen to model for the magazine. I knew I didn't have a chance of course, but I enjoyed posing and being photographed. I felt a bit awkward (I was the tallest of the girls as well as the biggest) but they were happy to have me there and treated me the same as the others. In the end, two girls were chosen to be hired as models for the magazine, and there was a great flurry of excitement when they were announced. I noticed the manager leafing through our submissions again, and then she approached me. She told me that she loved the biographical blurb I'd submitted and said they wanted to hire me to write for the magazine! And help style the photoshoots as well. I was so excited and of course I said yes! My first question was: "would I be allowed to wear Mori in the office?" "Of course," she said. It was a wonderful dream.