06 February 2013

It's Official...

Well, it's official ...

I'm officially a Fat Bitch!

BWAHAHAHAHHAHA


Tonight I signed up for the Fat Bitch Body Acceptance E-course. Each week for the next year there will be an assignment, questions for discussion and a teacher's vlog. At the moment I don't trust myself to stick with anything for a month, let alone a year, but it just appealed to me right now.

As it turns out, I've already done the first assignment! Which was to list 5 things you'd do that would make you happy, no matter your weight or anything else. That list I wrote last week of 10 Things I've Been Putting Off is pretty much the same thing. The bonus assignment is to do one thing from the list!

Having said all of this, I probably won't share much of my Fat Bitch journey online - it's very personal - but I might post little tidbits from time to time.

G'night!