05 September 2012

Baby Elephant Walk Check-In: Elephants 25-26

Today I went for a lovely long walk around Docklands, and bagged two elephants. The weather was a bit touch and go there for a while, but by the time I finished work, it was all cleared up and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It was meant to be.



Distance Walked: 3.42 km
Elephants Found: 2


Both of these elephants are more about the message than being aesthetically pleasing. I did like them both, though. #26 (right) originally had a lotus flower in its mouth, but it's disappeared now. Bit of a shame. I took many photos of other things while I was on my walk, and I'm thinking of starting a Pinterest board for them or putting them on my Flickr.

It was a longer walk than I'd been anticipating, so I'm quite proud of myself. I may be able to do a shorter walk on Friday, but the next long one will have to wait until next week. I'm planning already, though!