Well, hello! What an interesting day I had yesterday. To be honest, I was dreading it. I had a task to do at work which involved a lot of bending and manual labour - and yet still I had to wear my corporate workwear! The dress policy at my work is very strict. I decided to wear my favourite top anyway, because it also involved going out of the office and visiting people in different areas, so I wanted to look and feel good. The physical work wasn't bad enough to ruin my clothes, but it sure made me tired and hot and sweaty. Urgh!! Then after lunch I had a reprieve as I had a training session in the afternoon. I thought I'd probably not be able to take much in, but it would be a good chance to relax. As it turned out, it was pretty interesting and I learned a lot of new things. And I got to play with computers, which is always fun, eheheh
I was still really tired when I came out of that; I was looking forward to getting home and resting. I went straight home and got there about half-an-hour earlier than normal. I just had a snack and watched some YouTube videos on my ipod in bed. After a little while, I became restless, and I suddenly thought, "Screw it, I wanna dance!" So I set up my laptop to play my beginners Para Para and practiced that a few times, and then played some of my favourite songs from YouTube and tried to copy the dance moves from them. I had so much fun! I danced until my laptop battery ran down; I would say it was at least half an hour. I was so happy afterwards! I helped Husband make dinner, and I even did some craft later in the evening! I worked on my friend's baby blanket.
I felt a little sore this morning, but it was the good kind of sore that you get after working out, and I still felt happy. So yay! I feel like things might finally start to happen at last. Or I should say - I am going to do things! (I'm trying to have less of a passive attitude to things.)
Hopefully the rain clears up this afternoon, because I want to find some more elephants today!