Hello!
Things have been pretty uneventful over here. i.e. nothing has changed. Still nothing has changed! Every now and then I give myself a mental beat-up. I feel guilty, I feel angry, I feel determined. Yet still, it doesn't change. Sometimes I get quite depressed on Monday mornings, thinking about all the things I was going to do on the weekend, but didn't. But you know, this weekend wasn't so bad. I tried out a Para Para for the first time! They're so fun. And more exercise than you think they're going to be. I need to repeat it quite a few more times before I get it right, and that's only a short one. The only problem is, I've got the music in my head now!
So, I'm trying to decide if I prefer to do Para Para routines from YouTube over playing Dance Central on Kinect. The advantages of Dance Central are: I know most of the songs; longer routines (or that could be bad, too!); easy to access different routines on the Kinect system; get a chance to learn the dance in sections before doing the whole dance; get feedback on accuracy. The advantages of doing a Para Para are: don't need the TV so Husband can watch TV while I'm doing them; shorter routines so it's less boring to do the same ones over and over; don't need to pay/buy game to get more; don't have to move the furniture around to make more space like I do to play Kinect; quicker to set up/logon and access (assuming I already have my laptop on).
So yeah, there really wasn't any point to that analysis. I enjoy doing both of them! And I was just happy to finally do some Para Para as I had been meaning to for weeks. I was inspired to do some craft on the weekend as well, so I must have been feeling good about things. I've been having lots of ideas. I really should make a post in my craft blog at some point. The main thing that holds me back from posting in any of my blogs is lack of quality photos. I got a light tent and a daylight lamp and everything, and they still turn out looking awful. This is something I'm going to have to look into.
Sorry, I'm rambling on about random rubbish now. Back to the point. Dot points, in fact!
* I'm looking forward to my lunchtime walk today because I downloaded some new songs and I want to listen to them again.
* There's cake in the kitchen at work but I'm not going to eat any.
* We've put on a healthy stew in the slow cooker for tonight.
* That's about it, really.