Brought enough healthy food with me today so that I don't have to resort to the vending machine or anything like that. It's a good feeling. Just as long as I don't get bad cravings after lunch, I should be OK. Though ... had some mandarins for morning tea, and then had a craving for a sausage roll all the way through to lunch, worrying whether my cheese sandwich would be the right thing to stifle the craving. *sighs*
The Weight Loss book says that different types of foods are digested in a certain order: protein, then carbs, then alcohol, then fat. That's another reason to follow the 'Breakfast like a King...' plan and eat rich, carby foods in the morning and a very light meal for dinner. When you think about it though, doesn't that mean the first thing you should have in the morning is a glass of red wine and a chocolate bar? Or am I being too cynical? ;)
Greens: 70%.
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au