04 April 2011

Various Things

What a strange weekend I had. Sat I was well below my limit and Sun I was well over. And I didn't even think about what I was eating, either day. I just don't know what to think! In a way, I'm glad to be back at work where I can get back into my routine.

Speaking of routine, I feel like I'm well enough to start exercising a little again. Here's hoping my body doesn't let me down! I'm so sick of delays and having to push back my goals (both fitness and weight loss) over and over again due to being sick. I want everything ... now! Or soon, anyway!

Later That Day ...

Went for a walk after work. It wasn't as far as I normally go, but I still think I did pretty well. I wasn't tired or sore at all - the thing that was holding me back was that I was out of breath. And that's only happening because I'm sick at the moment, not because I'm out of shape. So I have hope that I'll be able to get back up to speed again pretty quickly once I'm feeling better. I think I am making progress, though - when I got home tonight, instead of flopping on the couch, I had enough energy that I got into the hobby room and made some things! That felt really good.
Wasn't organised enough this morning to have an egg ready to eat, so I'll have to start that tomorrow!


This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au