11 March 2011

soooo sick

Was home sick again today. Getting really over it! One minute I feel sort of OK, but the minute I try to do anything, I feel really tired, and my eyes are watering all the time! What's the go with that?! Anyway, was looking at some fashion sites today, and the thought that I can't fit into any of those clothes motivated me to go for a walk as much as I could. Managed about 20 mins, not too bad. Made lasagne for dinner, as Boy really wanted it and I wanted to cook something special. Waiting for it to cook in the oven now. It smells so good!! Wanted it to be yummy for him, but took a few precautions - I bought the premium mince and only used a tiny bit of olive oil when cooking the onion. I can't wait to taste it! I just feel terrible about what's been happening in the world recently. It seems like disaster after disaster, each one worse than the next. Sometimes I just can't stop thinking about it. It makes my little quest to lose weight and my rantings about what I have/haven't eaten seem so trivial and pathetic. But I guess we all have to carry on, don't we?
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au