12 March 2011
did quite well
Looking over yesterday's total, I did quite well. Despite the lasagne and dessert, I kept within my limit. I'm proud of myself! Somehow it's easier when I'm at home though. I don't get as hungry. Or, at least, I have interesting things to distract myself from wanting to eat. Also perhaps that, even though I'm sitting down all day at work, I'm doing mentally taxing things, and that makes me hungrier than when I'm at home and I'm doing mentally relaxing things like watching DVDs and surfing the intertubes. :)
Today I'm going into the city to meet Boy and have lunch. I have a whole foodcourt to choose from. Hopefully I won't get carried away and I'll make a good choice. A good walk around the city afterwards will be good for me as well, I think.
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au