Been feeling very tired the last few days. The cold has moved down to my chest and it's been affecting my breathing. That's made it pretty hard to exercise. I'm getting to the point now where I'm really frustrated. I feel like I should be starting to step up my exercise again and get it up to my former level, but every time I try, I end up exhausted. Or I'm too tired to even start to begin with. It's very frustrating! I feel like I'm falling behind. I'm sick of being sick!
29 March 2011
The Chocolate!
9.54pm - I ate the chocolate! Yes, I did! I debated whether to order pizza tonight, but I ended up sticking with my leftovers soup. It's very yummy soup, but I've been eating it for 4 days in a row now. On the last bite, I swallowed a twig (from the fresh herbs) and it got stuck in my throat. I couldn't swallow it and I was worried that if I did anyway, it would damage my stomach or guts. So I knew there was only one recourse - I had to bring it up again. I won't go into the gory details, but suffice it to say I was feeling pretty sorry for myself by the time it was over. So I gave into the voice in my head that said, "you deserve to eat that chocolate!"
Been feeling very tired the last few days. The cold has moved down to my chest and it's been affecting my breathing. That's made it pretty hard to exercise. I'm getting to the point now where I'm really frustrated. I feel like I should be starting to step up my exercise again and get it up to my former level, but every time I try, I end up exhausted. Or I'm too tired to even start to begin with. It's very frustrating! I feel like I'm falling behind. I'm sick of being sick!
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au
Been feeling very tired the last few days. The cold has moved down to my chest and it's been affecting my breathing. That's made it pretty hard to exercise. I'm getting to the point now where I'm really frustrated. I feel like I should be starting to step up my exercise again and get it up to my former level, but every time I try, I end up exhausted. Or I'm too tired to even start to begin with. It's very frustrating! I feel like I'm falling behind. I'm sick of being sick!