7.49am - Last week was a bit of a dead loss. I was still sick and so drugged out on Codral I didn't know if I was coming or going, let alone what I was eating! Even though I'm still sick now, I have a renewed motivation. And it came in a very strange way. Last night I received a message from a rival company to CK, inviting me to create a profile on their website. It was a very nice, personal message, so I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and check it out their services. I don't know if they have more/less/better/worse services than CK, so I can't judge. All I know is I can't afford their membership fees. So I decided to give it a miss and stick with CK. It got me to thinking though. These sorts of websites and programmes are a tool - and a tool needs a person to use it. What I'm saying is - you only get out of it what you put in. It's up to
me to pick up the tool and use it.
From now on, I'll try to enter in foods before or as I eat them; check my food diary on the weekends as well as during the week; be more mindful of what I decide to eat; exercise in tune with how I'm feeling; examine my reactions and emotions; and be open to anything that will aid me to reach my goals.
1.24pm - I have to laugh at the way my brain works sometimes! Our internet browsers at work are so old now that ebay won't work on them anymore. So I can't look for the craft supplies that I need on my lunchbreak, I have to wait til I get home now! I thought, that's so unfair! I deserve a chocolate bar for that!
Had to laugh.
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au