Anyway, this is getting a bit airy-fairy, plus my lunch break is nearly over, so I'll leave it there for now!
28 February 2011
Sad
1.25pm - In the last week or two I lost sight of my goal a bit. Having my period, feeling rundown and sad that Boy was not around didn't help at all! But I had a think about things over the weekend, and I have a renewed determination. I'm not living the life I want to live, and I'm not the person I want to be. It's not just that I'm not wearing the clothes I want to wear. I realised - it goes deeper than that. Having some chocolate or vegging on the couch might make me happy for a few minutes, but it's not worth it if I'm going to be this way for the rest of my life. I need to be mindful of what I'm doing. Remember that there's more. There are rewards beyond the here and now.
Anyway, this is getting a bit airy-fairy, plus my lunch break is nearly over, so I'll leave it there for now!
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au
Anyway, this is getting a bit airy-fairy, plus my lunch break is nearly over, so I'll leave it there for now!