08 December 2012

Nada

This is just a quick check-in to say hi and let you know that nothing's really happening ... I injured my hip joint earlier in the week, so I've really been taking it easy. I've also had some other health issues, and ended up having to go home early and take the day off today as well. I've been forced by circumstance to be lazy, and boy have I taken advantage of it! It was a good chance to catch up on some reading (starting the second in the Hunger Games series (finally)), and start watching one of the new TV shows that I've had for ages (True Blood - and boy is it different from the books!!). I did do a bit of stretching though to keep my hip mobile and stop it from hurting too much.

[The next morning ... ]

oops, I completely forgot that I was writing a blog post! Lucky I didn't shut down my computer. Soon I'll be heading off to the chiropractor and I really hope he can fix me up. It's going to be an extremely hot day today, so once we get home from our appointments, I don't think we'll be going out again. I might do some stretching or something else at home if I feel up to it. Better go and get ready now.
xx