01 September 2012

Baby Elephant Walk Check-In: Elephants 17-21

Yup, I bagged 5 elephants in one go last night, not to mention walked further than I have so far in the challenge! I had my change of clothes and my backpack, water bottle and a snack all organised - overall it was much better than my last long walk. This time I saw quite a few other people admiring the elephants too, which was really great to see. I enjoyed walking through the gardens so much, I just stopped to look at things and wandered around, as well as power-walking in sections. It was wonderful, good for my soul. ツ



Distance Walked: 3.99 km
(There & to Transport)
Elephants Found: 5


Just a little further and I would have hit 4 km! ツ
In total now I have walked over 15 km! I'm amazed! I'm nearly half-way to my elephant-finding goal, and I wonder how far I will have walked by the end of it!