Just saying hi today with a quick checkin.
Not much has been happening around here lately. I've been making sure to go for a walk at lunchtime nearly every day, when I can. I managed 3 days last week, so I'm feeling pretty good about that. And Husband and I went for a walk on the weekend, too. On Monday morning I ran for the tram and was barely puffed! Instead of my knees hurting every day now, they only hurt about half the time. So yeah, baby steps! There are other things I still want to improve on, like doing other types of exercising instead of just walking (mainly toning); and eating healthier at night. More green tea, more often, would be good too!
I've been focussing too much on what I can't do, what I haven't done, what I'm not. I want to focus more on the positive, building on what I've already done and not regretting things I haven't done.
Anyway, off to lunch now.