02 March 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday

Today is Weigh-In Wednesday! In the last 3 weeks I lost 0.1kgs, yes that's right, 100 grams. I'm carrying around one less block of Lindt than I was a few weeks ago, if you want to see it like that. On the weekend, I was talking to S and B about weight loss and they mentioned that sometimes they weigh the same from one week to the next. I said that for me the scale is always lower, but usually only by about 0.1/0.2kgs at a time. And S said, "yes, but you said the scale is always lower, so that's a good thing, right?" So when I feel down about things, I'm remembering that. My eye infection is almost completely better now, so I decided to start wearing mascara again today. After I applied my makeup, I looked at myself in the mirror and it reminded me of that scene in Ferris Bueller's Day Off where the druggie says to Ferris' sister - "You wear too much eye makeup. My sister wears too much - people think she's a whore". ! I always wore mascara, every single day. It was the minimum standard of makeup for me - I never left the house without it on. Then I had to go a month without it. I have a suspicion that the universe wants me to come to some profound realisation about the way I look. *shrugs* But who has time for that stuff? :) Boyfriend made the most delicious tacos last night, he slow-cooked real shredded beef and beans. Then later we had a very naughty pancake dessert. I have to break this habit!! Been a bit behind on entering my foods in lately, so it's hard to see what I've eaten over a whole day. Then I have no idea how many kjs I have to 'play with' at dessert time. Though really - if I'm ahead of the game, then I should stay that way intead of filling up my allowance on 'expensive' foods just before bedtime! Right? I feel proud of myself when I look at my diary and it's not over the limit. It's a bit annoying to enter in the foods, but it's worth it because it works in the end!
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au