07 March 2011

back to normal, sort of

Well, it's back to normal for me! Still feel sick, but I need the cashola, so here I am at work. Was determined over the weekend to get back into my food diary, but it's pretty annoying when you've made a pasta with 12 different ingredients and you have to work that out. I need an attitude re-adjustment to realise it's worth it, I guess. Last night I was home alone, and I just felt like eating. The second I finished my pasta, my brain suddenly went, "hmmm, what can I eat next?" I resisted for a little while, then I started looking through the cupboards and fridge. In the end I ate some rice pudding and grapes, and had a hot chocolate. The lollies and fudge were practically calling out to me, but thankfully that seemed to be enough. I was relieved - I was scared I was going to eat a lot more! But I proved to myself that it's not inevitable. I can find other ways to cope. Been drinking the green coffee sachets still at work. I like to have one if I'm feeling hungry and it's too early for lunch. Have no idea if they reduce appetite, assist weight loss, increase antioxidants or anything else they're supposed to do, but they taste nice and are an interesting alternative to straight-out coffee.
This post was transferred from calorieking.com.au